— Posted in Diet Related, Prediabetes, What Not to Eat or Drink, What to Eat or Drink, Year - 2017

Cure Type 2 Diabetes Naturally

Learn to Reverse and Cure Type 2 diabetes Naturally.

Unfortunately the medical community focuses on controlling or managing the negative impacts of high blood glucose.  Control is a critical first step, but Natural Medicineswithout a long term goal to cure diabetes, many lose hope and succumb to a shorter life.  While not bad for type 2 diabetics sufferers, but I believe the goal should be to cure type 2 diabetes naturally?   Controlling high blood sugar only serves to prolong diabetes.

Cure Type 2 Diabetes Naturally - Not with Drugs Recently I have seen some doctors taking notice of this treatment shortcoming.  The unfortunate truth is that diabetes equals big money for big pharma.  With this type of counter-motivation, you have to question their true intent for diabetes.  You can cure Type 2 diabetes naturally, and the cure is not available through drugs today.  I refused to trade away my hope of reversing and curing diabetes, for big pharma’s benefit.

Are you are motivated and persistent, and do you believe in nature?  You can cure type 2 diabetes naturally!  Leave a comment or question on my site and come back for natural cure information.  My experience has taught me that nature provides what we need.  Reverse and Cure your diabetes naturally with healthy eating habits and exercise.

Intermittent Fasting to Cure Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jason Fung does an excellent job in describing the problems we have seen over the last few decades when treating diabetes.  I encourage you to watch at least the first five minutes of the video.  You may want to watch the whole thing as he is a good speaker.  In this video, Dr. Fung describes his clinic’s method of curing diabetes; by fasting.  I don’t any reason that his method cannot work in a clinical setting.

* Be warned Dr. Fung is talking about a medical doctor closely monitoring your blood sugar in case your reaction isn’t as expected.  But watch the best part of this video, the first 5 minutes contains excellent information.

Fake Diabetes Treatments?

The FDA recently published an article on Illegally Marketed Diabetes Treatments.  It appears the epidemic​ I wrote about hasn’t gone unnoticed by those trying to make a buck.  Like big pharma, they promise to treat your diabetes with a pill, some even calling them magic pills (read snake oil).  Unfortunately, they are mostly going with the premise that diabetes is a chronic, incurable, and progressive disease.  Even if a pill treatment works, you get trapped into becoming a repeat customer of that product.  So I want to make my advice explicitly clear.

“There is no magic pill or set of pills that have been designed or created to cure you of diabetes”.​  In order to cure your diabetes for the long term, you will have to include three elements and cure type 2 diabetes naturally.

• Stay away from foods that contribute to high blood sugar.
  • Eat foods that help to reduce blood sugar and sugar spikes.
  • Exercise like your life depends on it – Because it does.​

I expand on these elements in “Best Way to Reverse Diabetes​”, where you can learn more, and cure type 2 diabetes naturally.

About author:

Hello, My name is Jay and I'm a 'former' type 2 diabetic. I suffered like most diabetics for years, taking dangerous drugs to "manage" by blood sugar levels, and trying to find foods that wouldn't kill me. That is until I completely reversed my diabetes the natural way, through diet, exercise, and vitamins. It is my intent to help other diabetics learn how to do the same. Please take your time reading, and enjoy. Much Love! Jay

8 thoughts on “Cure Type 2 Diabetes Naturally”

1. benedicta david says:

Do anyone still doubt natural remedies and herbs? I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. I wonder why people still turn to surgery, injections and drugs when their bodies are sick. Natural foods and herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, HIV, Hepatitis, etc. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of HIV and my aunt and her husband were cured of Herpes by Dr. H. who uses natural herbs and food remedies to cure different kind of illness. He says he can prove to the world that natural remedies and herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using his natural herbs. I know is hard to believe but I and my family are a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural methods and herbs, and there are no dangerous side effects.

1. J Guhlke says:

Welcome to my site David, and thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your wisdom, and it sounds like Dr. H is one of the good doctors out there. I believe is true that there is no better cure for diseases than by natural foods and herbs. Even today in the 21st century, medical science is discovering new cures for long misunderstood diseases like diabetes. I am glad to hear your family is doing well.
      All the Best.. Jay

2. kaise kare says:

yes, sir, my height is 5.8 and my weight is 69 kg sir but I am now 25 years sir and before my weight is 85kg I suddenly lose my weight sir because of diabetes I have hereditary diabetes sir I also have diabetes sir.Please suggest me, sir.

1. J Guhlke says:

Hi Kaise-kare and welcome to my site. I’m sorry to hear your diabetes situation. Although I don’t portend to be a medical doctor, I have been diabetic and have found what helped me cure/reverse my condition. So I cannot give you medical advice, but if I knew your condition, I could tell you what helped me if I had the same type of condition. However a bit of generic advice that might help is to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
      all the Best.. Jay

3. jennifer west says:

Jennifer west is my name; I say a big thanks to who helped cure me of my diabetes. I suffered from diabetes for a long period of time, and I was almost no longer useful in my place of work. My sugar level was very high and I was almost useless to society. I went to the hospital, but no cure was coming forth. Incidentally, I found some testimonies about a former type II diabetic that tries to help others understand and cure diabetes. Today I can tell the world about the good feelings because what I learned helped me totally cure my diabetes. So I say a big thanks to you sir. Thank You Sir

1. J Guhlke says:

Hi Jennifer and thank you so much for your support! I truly hope that what I did to cure my own diabetes can help others do the same. Please feel free to continue reading my articles, since they all will have some aspect of reversing or dealing with either prediabetes or type II diabetes.
      All the Best.. Jay

4. Mary says:

Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. i read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but the Doctor cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs.

1. J Guhlke says:

Hi Mary, and thank you for your contribution to my site. Yes, sometime natural herbs can have a significant effect on our health, and some doctors have spent their life studying and perfecting their treatments. I am not certain if I have a testimonial from someone who had their diabetes reversed by herbs, but that doesn’t mean it can’t happen.
      Congratulations on your success, and thank you for commenting.
      All the Best