— Posted in Cure Diabetes, Diet Related, Year - 2018

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With ?

Reversing Diabetes – In Which Way?

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally with (___)? As more and more people are diagnosed with type 2 Snake Oil diabetes, they are looking for ways to be cured. Frustrated by the lack of a medical cure many are turning to natural remedies where success has been reported. They turn to the Internet, where searches for natural methods are becoming common place. Many that have reversed their diabetes are advertising it. Instead of forcing you to trust me to tell the truth, which I am. I decided bring you testimonials from other actual people that have reversed their diabetes. Based on a comment on one of my articles, I think there may still be a number of skeptics still out there.

Unfortunately, there are those that seem to want to make a quick buck by fooling others into believing in a quick fix cure. I do not endorse any pill or product that someone claims will by itself, cure your diabetes. I don’t believe in any snake oil kind of cure, or “legitimate” pill yet. We have seen for decades, the medical community concentrate only on symptoms. Any testimony I have put on this site was written or recorded by the person indicated. I have not edited any of these responses.

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With “a Ketogenic Diet”

The first testimonial comes from a lady that wound up reversing her type 2 diabetes using a Ketogenic Diet. A ketogenic diet may be called by other names like LCHF (Low Carb High Fat). Without realizing it, this is the type of diet I went on when I reversed my type 2 diabetes. I also concentrated on exercise as well as diet. It is smart to continue a healthy diet even after you reversed your diabetes, since it is healthy for you. You also don’t want to slide back into old habits and have to reverse type 2 all over again.

Erika Kerekes's Ketogenic Diet Cure

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With “a Fasting Diet”

Below is from a gentleman that appears to have reversed his type 2 diabetes through fasting. Though fasting is slightly more risky than a ketogenic diet, it also works. I have embedded a video of Dr. Jason Fung HERE where Dr. Mosley talks at length about intermittent fasting to reverse diabetes. If you are short on time, I urge you to watch at least the first 4 or 5 minutes.

Mark Taylor's Fasting Cure

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With “Diet and Exercise”

There are always those individuals that would rather find their own way, to do things their way. The following testimonial seems to be from one such individual. He does highlight a concept that I want to touch on though, and that is that you can combine some reversal efforts. So, if you consider yourself more athletic than controlled at eating what you should, it might be a better way.

Frank Hillis' Diet and Exercise

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With “Diet and Lifestyle”

I really like the following testimonial because it touches on a key obstacle that many diabetics face, lifestyle change. Because our current lifestyle allowed us to become diabetic, we will need to change it. Another key concept that Mr. Jenkinson mentions is the progressive nature of type 2 diabetes. I have written about both of these concepts in previous articles. Although similar to diet and exercise, this one stands out with significant differences.

Ed Jenkinson's Diet and Lifestyle

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With “a 5:2 Diet”

Here is another diet related reversal of type 2 diabetes. The short video below talks about a 5:2 diet developed by Dr. Mosley, who reversed his own type 2 diabetes. I didn’t follow Dr. Mosley’s 5:2 diet, partially because I didn’t know that even existed. After listening though it sounds a lot like the ketogenic diet mentioned earlier. The interesting thing about this video is that Dr. Mosley brings out many of the same things as others have. Eating a diet consisting of low carbs, high fats, and moderate proteins, mixed with plenty of exercise.

However, I have to disagree with him on one point, in that we have known for a long time about fasting and losing weight. A quote I pulled from a video by Eric Westman, MD, MHS, Associate Professor of Medicine at Duke University, on LCHS Treatment of Diabetes. He states that In 1893, Elliott Proctor Joslin recommended a low carbohydrate, high fat diet.

To the Skeptics Out There

There were at least two different references to lifestyle changes in the above testimonials. If you are a family member or one who cares for a diabetic, I ask that you help them learn how they can reverse it. Maybe not all diabetics can completely reverse their condition, but at the very minimum they can improve. As a former type 2 diabetic, I ask you if it is better to provide positive support instead of pity and doubt. I know the answer to that question, thanks to my support team.

If you are a diabetic I have a short story for you. Lost in the woods, Jimmy met John because Dr. Mosley saw the camp fire. John was eating dinner and invited Jimmy to sit and eat. Jimmy asked what was Dr. Mosley cooking and John said rattlesnake, to which Jimmy exclaimed Rattle Snake, you eat that!? John’s response was “have you tried it?” Jimmy said no. Don’t knock it till you tried it Jimmy, its pretty good. That rattlesnake kept Jimmy from starving. So if you haven’t given your honest effort for any of the above methods to reverse your diabetes, don’t knock it. You may not understand all the motivations of those around you, but one thing is clear. You are the one with the most to lose.

Conclusion

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With (?) should no longer be a question. I included in my article The Best Way to Reverse Diabetes my personal  method of curing my diabetes.  There are a number of different testimonials here to consider when looking for a way to reverse your diabetes. Most were about reversing diabetes through diet and exercise in different combinations. So unless you lack the motivation and/or capability to do both, a reversal is possible for you. I sincerely hope this article has provided your way to cure diabetes. If you found it to be beneficial, I would love to hear your success story, please comment below and let me know if I am helping.

About author:

Hello, My name is Jay and I'm a 'former' type 2 diabetic. I suffered like most diabetics for years, taking dangerous drugs to "manage" by blood sugar levels, and trying to find foods that wouldn't kill me. That is until I completely reversed my diabetes the natural way, through diet, exercise, and vitamins. It is my intent to help other diabetics learn how to do the same. Please take your time reading, and enjoy. Much Love! Jay

14 thoughts on “How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally With ?”

1. Marek says:

As an fitness enthusiast I have to agree that proper nutrition and exercise can do wonders for health and appearance. It’s a pity that doctors don’t prescribe this treatment more often.
    Thumbs up for your article:)
    Marek

1. J Guhlke says:

Hello Marek, I completely agree about it being a shame doctors do not advocate for natural methods of healing. I saw a news article with a headline that read Why don’t Doctors Prescribe more Oxygen the other day and had to ponder the same question.
      I appreciate your thumbs up, come back and visit again soon.
      All the Best. Jay

2. Christopher says:

This is a great article to really let people know their are natural ways to help reverse Type 2 diabetes. I know there are some methods that people may be skeptical of, and there probably are solutions that have false claims.

I like how you provided testimonials to show that these methods are effective. My sister who has cancer, was told 12 years ago that she only had 6 months to live. Not only did she go through normal treatments but used natural remedies as well and she is still with us today. She swears by natural remedies and solutions, so others need to be informed that these work as well.

1. J Guhlke says:

Welcome to my site Christopher. Your sister seems to be an intelligent person, I’m glad for you that she is still with us. Nature has indeed provided us with the cure to most illnesses and diseases, it is up to us to learn and apply them though. Thank you for your comment, and kind words. It is always nice to know someone appreciates your work.
      All the Best to you and your sister.
      Jay

3. Alex says:

Oh Wow! There are a lot of natural diets out there to reverse Type 2 Diabetes. Each looks like a good option to help me.

I do have a question though. What is the criteria to go off for choosing among all these different diets? I cannot go on all of them, so what is the best metric for making a decision? I look forward to hearing your answer.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you make it a great day!

1. J Guhlke says:

Hi Alex, welcome to my little corner. Excellent question you ask! Ok, I am working on a book that should bring some light to the answer on the criteria, but a very short answer may help. First you should check out my Type 2 Diabetes Food List/Diet series of articles for the information you need. If you have been diagnosed recently, or haven’t had diabetes for more than about two years. I suggest using a moderate diet and exercise approach with the diet including a majority of complex carbs and fats being the good fats. I would probably suggest somewhere close to a 55/25/20 split of carbs/fats/proteins. Also, get off your derriere and burn some of those calories with rigorous exercise. Base your diet to about 90% plant based, with the 10% including things like low fat dairy, fish, and turkey or chicken, not processed foods.

If you would like me to address other specific recommendations, please feel free to drop me an email with the question and I’ll do my best for you.

I believe I will add this to my list of upcoming articles. Thanks for that.
      All the Best Alex. Jay

4. Dr. Doug says:

I have to chuckle because as I was reading your article I was sipping a “bulletproof” coffee which is a keto recipe for a high fat beverage. I was confused at first that your title ended in a ? but as I read through I began to see that there are many routes to getting type 2 under control and thank you for laying all of them out. I agree that the most important thing is to commit to making a difference, whichever method works best for you. Congratulations for your own success, it proves that this can be accomplished.

1. J Guhlke says:

Welcome to the sight Dr. Doug.  There are at least five ways to beat the type 2 diabetes disease, and all of them do require a change in eating habits.  I used parts of three of them and added a key step of my own.  Best of luck on the bulletproof coffee, I will drink my own brand from time to time as well.  I use Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil so it does a body good, instead of bad, and I find I have much more energy.  If you are going to use it though, start slow so it doesn’t get you on the ‘runs’ if you know what I mean.

All the Best, and feel free to check out my other articles as well.  If any questions come up, please feel free to ask.

Jay

5. Kevin says:

That’s quite a few ways to reverse diabetes. I stopped taking the pills because they didn’t seem to help. I’ve been trying to do everything in moderation, especially cutting down on carbs. I try to walk to work everyday when the weather is good and drink a lot of water. Thank you for this information and I hope it helps others as well.

1. J Guhlke says:

Thank You Kevin for the comment, and I’m glad to hear you have gotten off of the drugs.  Although there are a number of testimonials, there are possibly more ways as well.  The goal of this site is to spread as much of what actually works to reverse type 2 diabetes as far and wide as possible.

Thank you for visiting, and I suggest you read around the site a bit, you may find exactly what else you need to help you even more.

All the Best.  Jay

6. Rick says:

I love your approach with focusing on what we can due to heal our bodies rather than taking medication.

1. J Guhlke says:

Well Rick.. I cannot find a better approach to take. Interestingly this article contains a couple of ways that I have not tried, but they seemed to have worked.
      Thanks for stopping by. Jay

7. William says:

This is excellent. Im a former type 2 diabetic I know the horrors that it can bring to ones world. I’ll be sure to share this article with my friends.

1. J Guhlke says:

Congratulations, you have earned a good guy vote. Sharing this can only help. I would love to hear your story about how you reversed your diabetes.
      All the Best. Jay